Parent Events

Please view the following Parent Events:-

Quiz Night 14 December

Entry Form HERE

Quiz Night Flyer HERE 

We will be hosting a quiz on the evening of Thursday 14th December from 6:30pm-9pm in the college atrium. There will be a festive theme running through the quiz and the evening will be enhanced by a selection of musical performances from our students. In addition, we will be selling minced pies and mulled wine.

As well as raising money for three very worthwhile causes, the event allows an opportunity for parents, staff and students to meet in an informal environment. At the end of a busy term I am sure we could all do with an opportunity to relax and look after our own wellbeing, not least the 5th year students who will have completed their mock exams by then. For those with a competitive streak there is, of course, the chance to take home the first prize of £60.

Musical performances will begin at 6:30pm with the first question being asked at 7pm. We are asking for 6 members per team and would encourage a mix of young and old. Everyone associated with the St Ambrose community is invited so we are hopeful of getting combinations of staff, students and parents in teams. Cost of entry is £20 per team with money raised supporting the advocacy work of the Edmund Rice International group in Sierra Leone and Geneva, as well as the work of REVIVE in Salford, a project close to the hearts of the boys.

We are expecting a lot of interest in this event and will be limited to a maximum of 35 teams. Therefore it is essential that you return entry forms as soon as possible and no later than Monday 11th December. The entry forms can be collected from reception or downloaded from our website. Please return the fee of £20 with the form to the college finance office and ensure your team name is clearly stated on the form. You are also welcome to pay via ParentMail from 3.00 pm today.

Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to speaking with many of you on the 14th December.

Yours faithfully,

Mr D Rainey

Vice Principal