We believe that many people judge a school by the appearance of its students. We ask for parental co-operation in ensuring the smart appearance of students and the adherence to uniform policy. Please read the appearance section of the school rules.
- A black school blazer of conventional design with the St Ambrose College badge.
- School tie
- Plain white shirt
- Black or dark grey trousers
- School supply grey v-neck pullover
- Plain black shoes – Sports cross-over training shoes, boots, patent leather or suede shoes are not permitted
- Socks should be dark in colour and of standard length. Trainer socks or white sports are not permitted unless being used for sports
- Outdoor coat - a suitable outdoor coat should be worn.
- Hoodies are not permitted and should not be worn under blazers.
- PE KIT - Please see below.
- School backpack (optional)
Sixth Form Uniform
- Suit - either black, navy, or dark grey
- Plain short or long sleeved shirt worn inside the suit trousers
- A jumper if worn, should be the school supplied 6th Form pullover, this must be in addition to a jacket (collar and tie should be visible)
- Sixth form tie - available to purchase from the College
- Brown or black shoes
- An outdoor coat may be worn on the way to school but must not replace the suit jacket
- PE Kukri reversible rugby shirt in correct house colours with surname name on back (outdoor games)
- White school supply Kukri PE shirt (indoor games and summer sports)
- Navy school supply Kukri rugby shorts
- Navy school supply Kukri PE shorts (indoor games and summer sports)
- School supply rugby socks
- White sports socks ankle length (indoor games and summer sports)
- School supply swim jammers in house colours
- School supply swim hat
- Swim towel
- Moulded boots or football/rugby boots
- Training shoes with non-marking soles
- School supply sports holdall
- School supply sweatshirt
School Uniform and PE kit:
This can be purchased from Monkhouse Sports either online of from their outlets in Cheadle and Altrincham.
Click here or click on the logo to be transferred to their website.
Reversible rugby jersey: