The College uniform is important to us and our students wear the Saint Ambrose crest with pride. We ask for parental co-operation in ensuring the smart appearance of students and the adherence to uniform policy. Please read the appearance section of the school rules.
Please ensure all items are clearly labelled with your son's name.
- A black school blazer of conventional design with the St Ambrose College crest
- School tie
- Plain white shirt
- Black or dark grey trousers
- Grey v-neck pullover - College design
- Plain black shoes – Sports cross-over training shoes, boots, patent leather or suede shoes are not permitted
- Socks should be dark in colour and of standard length. Trainer/sports socks are not permitted unless being used during PE/Games
- Outdoor coat - a suitable outdoor coat should be worn
- Hoodies are not permitted and should not be worn under blazers
- PE KIT - Please see below
- School backpack with house colours (optional)
Sixth Form Uniform
- Suit - either black, navy, or dark grey
- Plain short or long sleeved shirt worn inside the suit trousers
- Sixth form tie - available to purchase from the College in September
- Brown or black shoes
- An outdoor coat may be worn on the way to school but must not replace the suit jacket
- PE top - white polo shirt, College design
- PE shorts - navy, College design
- White ankle length sports socks
- Rugby jersey - personalised with student surname, College design with house colours on reverse (available to order online via KUKRI, please order by 1st August)
- Rugby shorts - royal blue, College design
- Rugby socks - royal blue/scarlet stripe
- Swimcap - compulsory
- Swim jammers - navy with house colour trim
- Swim towel
- Moulded boots or football/rugby boots
- Training shoes with non-marking soles
- Sports holdall - house colours, College design
- Baselayer - royal blue
School Uniform and PE kit:
This can be purchased from Monkhouse Sports either online of from their outlets in Cheadle and Altrincham.
Click here or click on the logo to be transferred to their website.
Personalised reversible rugby jersey:
This should be purchased direct from Kukri Sports online, may we remind all parents/carers that the online shop is open from 1st July until 1st August. After the 1st August the shop will close and will only reopen for a minimum of 10 orders.