Information for applicants
Saint Ambrose College offers an outstanding work environment, with high-quality facilities. We are a friendly and welcoming team who are dedicated to supporting our students.
We have a thriving Saint Ambrose Staff Association (SASA) which arranges wellbeing activities throughout the year. We have staff clubs such as morning swimming sessions and book clubs. We provide high-quality CPD and have access to networks such as the Edmund Rice network and the Shrewsbury Diocese.
Please see the adverts on the Teaching/Support Staff vacancy pages for further information.
Benefits of working at Saint Ambrose College
- Staff access to the swimming pool 2 mornings per week and regular access to the school gym
- Opportunities for staff faith development
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunity to participate in the extensive extra-curricular life of the school
- Outstanding induction programme
- Close proximity to the village of Hale Barns which includes a supermarket (Booths) and numerous other shops and eateries
- Located opposite Halecroft Park
- A thriving and supportive staff association (SASA)
- A generous and flexible Leave of Absence policy
- Annual flu jab, free of charge
Safeguarding and Welfare
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment is subject to a probationary period, satisfactory references and DBS check.
Further details about the College, each job vacancy and how to apply can be found by following the links to Teaching/Support Staff vacancies.